Kate Toon is an award-winning misfit entrepreneur, who works with small businesses and big brands to transform their online presence: through powerful SEO, captivating content and all the right digital marketing moves.
Her StayTooned group of companies include the Digital Masterchefs, The Recipe for SEO Success and The Clever Copywriting School Through these, Kate’s helped more than 10,000 other businesses demystify digital marketing, grapple the Google Beast, and grow their success.
An online business success story. A Google Beast tamer. A straight-talking marketing coach, and a popular educator, speaker, author and podcaster, Kate’s a misfit on a mission: to help other business humans create their own version of success.
With more than 20,000 people in her online communities, Kate’s built a reputation as a business leader who is accessible, relatable and valuable: she’s full of inspired insights and real world know-how.
Today on the podcast we’re chatting all things memberships:
- Successful Memberships sites – how to create them, manage and grow them;
- The pillars of the membership site business model, and knowing if it’s right for your business;
- Who should create a membership site;
- Why understanding your customers is the key to success;
- Why building trust, pricing and selling more to less customers is key;
- How to price your membership site and your services;
- How to get your membership engaged and asking questions.
We also talk about:
- How eradicating the overthinking can help you get more done;
- Passive income – how easy is it to create a passive income stream?
- How to build loyalty by loving the people you have!
Want to know more about Kate and her Tooniverse –start here.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about?
If you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout