Bronwyn Bate the CEO and founder of Mettle Women Inc, is a social entrepreneur who is turning empathy into action via her not-for-profit organisation Mettle Women Inc . Her philosophy, “you deserve to be respected and you deserve to be happy”.
Mettle is a national gift delivery service that exists to create sustainable employment pathways for survivors of domestic and family violence, particularly those who are experiencing homelessness. Domestic and family violence is the largest driver of homelessness for women in Australia. Bronwyn and her team employ survivors and equip them with the skills, confidence and financial security they need to secure and maintain employment and in turn, safe and stable housing.
Today we talk about:
- How to start and run a not-for-profit;
- The importance of human-centred businesses in todays environment;
- Why it’s important to keep evolving as a business;
- Trusting your gut – why it’s vital in business and why you need to listen; and
- How investing in tech right off bat is a game changer.
EMERGENCY – 000
National Hotline – 1800 737 732
Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
LQBTQIA+ line – 1800 184 527
The National Disability Abuse & Neglect Hotline -1800 880 052
ELDERHelp – 1800 353 374
Each state has a list of services that can be found here
Learn more about Mettle Women Inc here
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout