My guest today Maha Corbett is the co-founder of SWIISH, number one online destination for women who want to supercharge their wellbeing and buy beautiful fashion and accessories.
Maha, is a certified health coach and best-selling author and her passion for good health and fitness has seen the development and expansion of the SWIISH wellness range.
In this episode, Maha is sharing her tips and tricks for running a successful online business, why it’s important for business owners to make wellness a priority and what’s it’s really like managing a business with a newborn. We also chat about:
- Starting a business with purpose;
- How to supercharge your wellness;
- Starting a business without a plan and figuring it out as you go;
- Successfully managing a team and how to run an online business in lockdown;
- Diversifying your business, selling what works and pricing your products;
- Using social media to grow your business.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout