I don’t know about you, but there just doesn’t seem to be a lot of good news about at the moment. As a community our mental health is at an all-time low, sometimes just getting through the day is tough. But if we’re doing it tough, stop for a minute and think of the kids. How on earth are they coping?
While resilient, more often than not, kids will struggle to understand what’s going on around them and that leads to worry and anxiety. Today’s guest Tammi Kirkness, life coach, author and corporate wellness speaker and presenter says that when our kids worry it takes away some of their happiness. So as parents and care givers, what can we do to help our kids right now?
Today, Tammi and I are going to dive into some strategies that will help parents, grandparents and carers navigate the anxiety that their kids might be feeling right now. It all comes down to processing and mastering the fear and then using Tammi’s first-aid kit to find a solution. We’re chatting about:
- How to recognise anxiety in our kids
- Tools and techniques to help your kids with anxiety and stress
- Getting proactive about your kids mental health
- How to create resilience in kids
- Dealing with adversity and everyday activities that can benefit your family
- Running a business with kids
- How to learn to make space in your life
- What you can do right now to make you feel more at ease
Tammi’s new book The Panic Button Book For Kids from Murdoch Books is out now.
Want to learn more about Tammi? You might like this article – read more.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout