How are you doing right now? Are you overwhelmed or simply over it? Stuck in a rut or uncertain about what’s ahead?
If life is throwing you curveballs right now, even if they seem insignificant, you’re going to love today’s guest. Shannah Kennedy is an accredited life coach, best-selling author, motivational speaker, and wellbeing specialist. After suffering chronic fatigue and depression in her thirties, she transitioned from a high-powered executive to life coach and has spent the last 20 years building a plan B for herself and her clients. Her mission is to support and equip individuals and groups to jump into the driver’s seat of their own lives.
Today, we’re going to dive into Shannah’s new book, Plan B: A Guide to Navigating and Embracing Change. In this episode, Shannah shares some simple tools to help you navigate life when it’s not working out quite the way you planned. I think we could all use a little Plan B right now!
We also chat about:
- How to deal with that never-ending to-do list;
- Actionable ways to stop the feeling of overwhelm in its tracks;
- Change and why you shouldn’t be afraid of it;
- The importance of celebrating the small wins;
- How to evolve and rebuild your life when it’s not working out the way you planned;
- Finding the gift amongst the crises;
- Why the best thing you can do for yourself is learning to control the controllable!
And of course Shannah shares her secrets for running a successful business.
Shannah’s book Plan B: A Guide to Navigating and Embracing Change is available here.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout