Business has been doing it tough in 2021. For those in lockdown areas or impacted by the pandemic the struggle is real and you’d be forgiven for wondering why you started your business in the first place. However, in the spirit of looking ahead, in episode 25 of the Secrets of Successful Business podcast, I’m focusing on exactly how to get your business ready to thrive. I cover:
- How to take maximise the financial help available right now – government grants, rent relief, tax compliance payment holidays and mortgage holidays.
- How understanding your numbers can help your business grow.
- Ways to increase revenue and decrease expenses.
- How to get your pricing right.
- Taking your business to the next level by changing the way you work.
- The secret to getting more customers.
- Planning for success, and
- Creating a can-do mindset.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout