Have you ever wanted to start a business but weren’t really sure about your idea or thought the learning curve might be too steep? Today’s guest, franchising guru Liz Nable, might have the alternative for you. Entrepreneur, author and small business expert, Liz knows a thing or two about franchising. Liz introduced the Xtend Barre franchise to Australia, was Franchise Woman of the Year in 2019 and Global top 100 Most Influential women in franchising in 2020. Today Liz is giving us a franchising masterclass. We cover:
- What’s a franchise is all about and why it might be a good business option for you;
- Different types of franchise models and tips and tricks for getting started;
- How to differentiate between a good and bad franchise model;
- Why local area marketing is the key to business success;
- Identifying a trend and turning it into a cult brand; and
- Liz’s new venture Nable My Business – educating new franchisees about what to expect in their new business.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout