My guest today is Casey Beros, author, presenter, keynote speaker and journalist. Casey describes herself as a hugger, good at parallel parking and doing the worm. As a co-host of channel ten’s Everyday Health and a health journalist, she has spent 15 years asking experts about how to live a happier and healthier life.
Now, Casey wants to use what she’s learnt and shine a light on our shared experiences in a way that’s honest, evidence-based and where appropriate, fun! The author of ‘A Bad Girl’s Guide To Better’, Casey wants women to stop feeling bad about themselves, their slip-ups, successes, and the size of their pants, and start loving their story.
- We also chat about:
How to harness you badvantage and making peace with yourself;
- Why women need to take responsibility for their own finances;
- Smart ways to do business and why money doesn’t need to be the only commodity we trade;
- Making healthy choices and building a life that you’re proud of;
What trusting your intuition really means and how to stop putting pressure on our decisions.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout