Have you ever wanted to write a book? Emma Franklin Bell from @franklinbellmedia is joining me on the podcast today to walk us through exactly what’s involved in the process.
If you’re a coach, consultant, educator, trainer or practitioner who’s dreamed of writing a book, then this episode is a must listen.
Emma is a writer and communications expert on a mission to help women in business increase their visibility by sharing their story, wisdom and experience through the written word. Her signature program Manuscript Mastery has helped countless writers bring their ideas to life and step into author status in a few short months. We also chat about:
- Adopting a creative leadership approach;
- Tips for getting started on your book;
- The publishing process – the dos and don’ts; and
- How to build your business offline, particularly in your local area;
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout