My guest today definitely brings the yay into every day. I’m thrilled to be chatting to Sarah Davidson, entrepreneur, author, and founder and host of the globally recognised podcast Seize the Yay. Sarah started her career as a risk adverse lawyer and, after buying a little too much matcha, became an ‘accidental’ entrepreneur. Sarah loves a good pun, cracking motivational quotes, crime novels, and sloth Sundays, something that I also embrace!
Founder of Matcha Maiden, co-founder of Matcha Mylkbar, and host of vlog Spoonful of Sarah, I first met Sarah in 2020 as she released her first book, Seize The Yay. We were in the middle of Covid 1:0 but Sarah was determined to embrace the unexpected twists and turns of the pandemic just as she embraces the challenges of being in business, with a smile and a can-do attitude. Today we are chatting about life as an entrepreneur, how things have changed over the last year and how we can all get a little more yay into our day.
We also chat about:
- Learning on the fly;
- Take a leap of faith;
- Why it’s important to fail and fail fast and fail forward;
- How to get out of your comfort zone and why it’s a good thing; and
- For those new to podcasting or thinking of giving it a crack, her expert insights;
Read more about Sarah and her business journey here.
This episode is brought to you by the Flossi Creative Special Introductory 1:1 Coaching Offer.
What’s it all about? Well, if you’ve got a spare hour and you want to:
- Grow your business;
- Increase profitability;
- Sort out your pricing;
- Get your expenses under control;
- Create messaging and content that converts;
- Set some new business goals, or
- Talk about the areas of your business that overwhelming you and keeping you up at night, then reach out.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout