For the last two decades, Kirstie Clements has helped shape the publishing industry and the Australian fashion industry. Former Editor-in-chief of Vogue Australia, judge on Australia’s Next Top Model, and bestselling author of The Vogue Factor, her latest book, Why did I buy That? Fashion mistakes, life lessons, takes us into the world of high-fashion and those fashion faux pas we’d all rather forget.
In this episode we dive into:
- Kirstie’s 20 plus year career in publishing and fashion;
- Does Devil Wears Prada ring true? What’s it really like working in magazines;
- The highlight of Kirstie’s career and her greatest achievements;
- The changing face of fashion and tips on classic trends;
- The don’t buy fashion items; and
- If you want a career in publishing or just want to pitch the editor, the best way to capture attention in an email pitch.
- So, if you’ve ever asked yourself ‘Why did I buy that?’ you’ll love this today’s episode.
This episode is brought to you by The Pricing Formula.
If you struggle to price your products and services, never know what margin to add, wonder when and how often to increase your prices, or if you can afford to take a salary then you need to try The Pricing Formula.
My signature service is a practical, proven and realistic way to set your prices. It works for both product and service based business and it’s tailored to help you design a profitable and sustainable business and a life you’ll love.
I cover all the bases from mindset to the practical and there’s loads of easy to use plug and play templates included. And you don’t need to be a numbers expert because, with a few simple steps, I’ll show you exactly how to set the perfect prices for your business.
It’s time to take pricing out of the too hard basket. My signature 1:1 service, the pricing formula is available now. But if you’d prefer to work at your own pace, registrations are now open for the new pricing formula course. Learn more.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Book a Discovery Call NOW.
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Editorial: Darian Allan – Choosing Joy
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout