Do you feel exhausted and overwhelmed at the thought of finance, making ends-meat, and having enough money to create a life you’ll love? Are you a business owner who struggles to make a profit? Tune into episode 6 of the Secrets of Successful Business where finance A-Team Mel Browne and Lauren Law from the Money Barre talk about personal and business finance, building wealth and how to turn your business from a hobby into a profit-making machine.
We also chat about:
· How your money story impacts everything you do;
· Starting a business that works for your life;
· What it really takes to make 6 and 7 figures;
· Tax tips – what can you really claim on your tax return;
· Mel’s secret for creating a successful business; and
· Why Croc’s aren’t shoes!
If you need help with your finances or simply want tips on how to do money better, find out more about Mel’s fab new course Financial Adulting with Mel and Lawsie.
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Follow Lawsie on Instagram @lawsie_
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Producer: Leah Stanistreet – Snappystreet Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout
Subscribe on Apple, Spotify and iHeart Radio now so you don’t miss a thing.