Anita Siek is the founder of Wordfetti. A brand DNA power-house that helps brands who “don’t do normal”, standout through the power of consumer psychology, design thinking and words. An ex-lawyer who was reluctance to leave her day job, Anita started Wordfetti as sidehustle. It was a way for her to pursue her love of words and it quickly turned into her full-time gig.
In this episode Anita and I chat about the power of words and how to craft your messaging to attract your ideal customer. Anita also explains what goes into creating a stand-out brand and how to craft your brand DNA. We also talk about:
- How to build a trusted brand;
- Who are you selling to? How to work out who your ideal client really is;
- Validating your services and then selling them to your ideal client;
- Truly understanding what success means to you and knowing if/when to scale your business;
- Anita’s approach to setting her pricing and why the transformation she delivers is worth every cent; and
- Learning how to Zig when others Zag!
Discover the Secrets of Successful Business Facebook page
Host: Justine McLean – Flossi Creative
Music: Francesco D’Andrea
This show is powered by Buzzsprout