Wanting to get your business finances in order but don’t know where to start?
Time poor and struggling with the day-to-day accounts?
Wishing you could just focus on the parts of the business you love?
Here’s how I can help.
Let me lighten the load and keep your business finances on track. I’m a registered BAS agent and have over 20 years-experience running my own retail businesses and understand just how important it is to get the financial side of your business working well. I can help with:
- Entry and reconciliation of your day-to-day business transactions;
- Accounts payable and receivable training;
- Payroll services including Single Touch Payroll set-up and processing;
- Bookkeeping rescue work for accounts that need some TLC;
- BAS and IAS processing and lodgement;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Budget preparation;
- Xero training.
LET'S GET STARTED
I can provide:
- Knowledge, resources and expertise to help you get to where you want to go;
- Practical Solutions + tools to implement in your business;
- Understanding of your business finances on a deeper level;
- Tips to run your business efficiently, playing to your strengths;
- A step-by-step plan to keep you focused and accountable;
- Support, encouragement and motivation.
Let us take care of the monthly accounts and keep you compliant while you do more of what lights you up. Choose our Essentials Package or one of our Premium Services to meet your business needs.
- Monthly bank reconciliation of all linked accounts
- Quarterly BAS prepared and lodged
- Monthly Management report including P&L and Balance sheet
- Troubleshooting email and phone support
- Receipt Bank subscription
- One 30 minute business support session per quarter
Price of Bookkeeping Essentials may vary depending on the complexity of your business and the number of transactions that are processed. Please note that payroll is a separate service and not included in this pricing.
Premium Services and Add-ons
- Grants and stimulus applications and management – $120 ph plus GST
- Xero Training and education $150ph plus GST
- Profitability improvement recommendations and advisory $120ph
- Cashflow forecasting $360 plus GST
- Annual budget preparation $480 plus GST
- Monthly or Quarterly BAS compliance only – $285 plus GST per return
- Payroll services can be added to the Bookkeeping Essentials or is available as a stand-alone service – Prices start at $130 plus GST per month
- Bookkeeping rescue – POA
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll for up to 5 employees including STP reporting
- SGC and superannuation payments monthly or quarterly
- Prepare year-end payment summaries and STP reporting to the ATO
- New employee setup – one per year
- Process resignation of an existing employee – one per year.
Xero Setup and Training
- Addition of business data including logo
- Customised chart of accounts to suit your business and your business structure
- Integration of all business bank accounts and setup of automatic bank feeds
- Setup of payment gateway systems such as Stripe, Paypal & Go Cardless
- Creation of customised templates for invoices, quotes and emails
- Integration of expense management tools – choose Dext (Receipt Bank) or Hubdoc
- Inclusion of historical data where provided by your accountant
- Payroll setup if required for one staff member – fees for 2 or more staff are additional
- One 45 minute file handover and tour of your Xero platform
- Review of bank reconciliation of all linked accounts
- Payroll audit
- Audit of monthly or quarterly GST transactions
- Quarterly BAS prepared and lodged
- Basic payment arrangements with the ATO*
- All compliance reports
A little bit about me
Hi, I’m Justine aka Flossi! I’m thrilled that you’ve found me and I’d love the chance to work with you and help you get the financial side of your business in order. All too often it’s the thing business owners leave until last but you need to know your numbers.
I’m a registered BAS Agent and certified Xero Silver partner. I specialise in helping business owners and entrepreneurs with limited finance knowledge understand their business and compliance obligations.
With over 18 years-experience setting up and running small businesses, made the mistakes and learned the hard way. I’ve got strategies and solutions for just about every problem you’re facing. From the GFC in 2007/2008, the e-commerce shopping revolutions to the ‘discount for discount sake” revolution in retail; I’ve seen it all.
I understand business finance on a practical level. I’ll explain your accounts and reporting requirements without the jargon and help you keep your business finances on track.
Let me set up the best accounting and bookkeeping solutions for your business or teach you how to manage that side of the business without the stress. I’ll help you get organised, work smarter, set some kick-arse goals and enjoy being a business owner.
Don’t just take my word for it…
“When I was introduced to Justine, my business world changed for the better very quickly. Justine asked enough questions to get a snap shot of both me and my business so a clear plan forward could be provided and executed. Justine’s attention to detail, and way of explaining things I never thought I would understand, is a constant source of inspiration. Justine is a fabulous business coach, I feel blessed to include her as part of my team”
“Justine is an absolute wealth of knowledge and one of the most generous people I’ve met when it comes to sharing that knowledge. I started my business aged 24 and wish I’d had someone like Justine to guide me back then!”
“With a growing fashion design studio, I reached out to Justine to implement STP, new employees and up skill my knowledge of Xero.
After our initial phone consultation and Xero evaluation, Justine provided a clear and concise action plan for our face-to-face training session. The results from our session together were valuable to my business going forward.
I would highly recommend Justine for her friendly approach, abundance of business knowledge and for inspiring my creativity with her wonderful blog, Flossi.”
I’d love to hear from you!
I’d love to work with you! Please complete the form below telling me a little bit more about your business and I’ll be in touch to coordinate our first call!