Wanting to get your business finances in order but don’t know where to start?
Time poor and struggling with the day-to-day accounts?
Wishing you could just focus on the parts of the business you love?
Here’s how I can help.
Let me lighten the load and keep your business finances on track. I’m a registered BAS agent and have over 20 years-experience running my own retail businesses and understand just how important it is to get the financial side of your business working well. I can help with:
- Entry and reconciliation of your day-to-day business transactions;
- Accounts payable and receivable training;
- Payroll services including Single Touch Payroll set-up and processing;
- Bookkeeping rescue work for accounts that need some TLC;
- BAS and IAS processing and lodgement;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Budget preparation;
- Xero training.
LET'S GET STARTED
I can provide:
- Knowledge, resources and expertise to help you get to where you want to go;
- Practical Solutions + tools to implement in your business;
- Understanding of your business finances on a deeper level;
- Tips to run your business efficiently, playing to your strengths;
- A step-by-step plan to keep you focused and accountable;
- Support, encouragement and motivation.
- Day-to-day reconciliation of accounts;
- Monthly account reconciliation;
- Payroll services;
- Monthly or quarterly compliance;
BAS Compliance Services
- Month or quarter end compliance service;
- ATO lodgement;
- This service is based on your file being reconciled.
Xero setup and education
- Complete set up of Xero for your business or conversion to Xero from another cloud accounting provider.
- Education on Xero platform.
Cash flow forecasting and budgets
- Preparing budgets and cash flow forecasts for determined periods.
- Data entry of budget into Xero as required.
Business health check
- Complete analysis of your business and finances.
- Includes a comprehensive report with recommendations.
A little bit about me
Hi, I’m Justine aka Flossi! I’m thrilled that you’ve found me and I’d love the chance to work with you and help you get the financial side of your business in order. All too often it’s the thing business owners leave until last but you need to know your numbers.
I’m a registered BAS Agent and certified Xero Silver partner. I specialise in helping business owners and entrepreneurs with limited finance knowledge understand their business and compliance obligations.
With over 18 years-experience setting up and running small businesses, made the mistakes and learned the hard way. I’ve got strategies and solutions for just about every problem you’re facing. From the GFC in 2007/2008, the e-commerce shopping revolutions to the ‘discount for discount sake” revolution in retail; I’ve seen it all.
I understand business finance on a practical level. I’ll explain your accounts and reporting requirements without the jargon and help you keep your business finances on track.
Let me set up the best accounting and bookkeeping solutions for your business or teach you how to manage that side of the business without the stress. I’ll help you get organised, work smarter, set some kick-arse goals and enjoy being a business owner.
Don’t just take my word for it…
“When I was introduced to Justine, my business world changed for the better very quickly. Justine asked enough questions to get a snap shot of both me and my business so a clear plan forward could be provided and executed. Justine’s attention to detail, and way of explaining things I never thought I would understand, is a constant source of inspiration. Justine is a fabulous business coach, I feel blessed to include her as part of my team”
“Justine is an absolute wealth of knowledge and one of the most generous people I’ve met when it comes to sharing that knowledge. I started my business aged 24 and wish I’d had someone like Justine to guide me back then!”
“With a growing fashion design studio, I reached out to Justine to implement STP, new employees and up skill my knowledge of Xero.
After our initial phone consultation and Xero evaluation, Justine provided a clear and concise action plan for our face-to-face training session. The results from our session together were valuable to my business going forward.
I would highly recommend Justine for her friendly approach, abundance of business knowledge and for inspiring my creativity with her wonderful blog, Flossi.”
I’d love to hear from you!
I’d love to work with you! Please complete the form below telling me a little bit more about your business and I’ll be in touch to coordinate our first call!