What you’ll get.
- A four-hour 1:1 session either online or in-person;
- One 30 minute maximum follow-up call after the session;
- Email support for one week;
- A pricing structure that supports your income goals and your business;
- Recommendations on expenses, identifying potential savings;
- Revenue projects and sales targets;
- A cash flow forecast that will give you peace of mind;
- A pricing template so you’ll never have to second guess pricing again;
- A reusable cash flow template;
- A finance cheat sheet that explains all those hard to understand terms;
- Sessions on Zoom can be recorded for future reference.
This session is for you if:
- You want to take stock of where you are now and set new financial goals;
- You want to understand your numbers and have real visability on where your business is now and its potential;
- You want to increase profitability. Who doesn’t want to make more money, right?
- You need to consider outsourcing but don’t know if you can really afford it;
- You want to diversify your product or service offerings and don’t know how to set your prices.
Do I really need to do this?
Short answer is NO! You can work through this stuff yourself or talk to another finance professional.
This is for you if you want to make more money, you’re time poor, you’re finances make you feel overwhelmed and you need some help to start your business the right way or get your business back on track.
Best part, you’ll be done in a done in a day.
I’ve been in business for over 20 years and understand what it’s like to be in the trenches. I’ve experienced the highs and lows of day-to-day business and what happens when you don’t pay enough attention to the finances.
As a registered BAS agent and a small business owner, I’ll work with you to implement strategies that can help your business to be better financially.
Can you promise results?
I am committed to helping you succeed, but there’s no magic wand used in this process, it’s all about teamwork. So you’ll need to roll your sleeves up and get ready to work.
I can’t wait to work with you!
What do I get for my investment?
I’ve done the hard yards and seen a lot over my years in business. As your business ‘partner’ you can take advantage of my experience and the knowledge I’ve gained. I’ll introduce you to strategies and processes I’ve implemented for myself and other clients along the way.
I’ll look at your profitability, help you understand your numbers and create a pricing structure that works for your business.
Do you only work with established businesses?
I do a lot of work with start-ups and side-hustlers who want to go into business full-time.
I’ve also got clients who have well established businesses, think 10 years plus, but after 2020 knew they needed to make some changes, streamline their business or diversify.
If there’s an issue you’re not sure how to solve, or just need a another ‘business-head’ to bounce ideas off, then working with me might be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Do you offer ongoing services?
Done in a day offers you the chance to complete one session and have an actionable strategy to implement immediately. However, if it’s not for you, I’m here to help you with your business and have other services that might help. That might be a shorter one-and-done session, or you might decide that you want to work with me more regularly.
Nothing is set in stone, so during a free discovery call, we’ll work through all the options and you can decide what suits you and your business.